It is a very exciting time to be contemplating your Walt Disney World vacation! Whether it’s your very first visit, your third visit, or your 25th visit…there is always something new to eat, ride or experience at the Walt Disney World Resort and this next year will be jam packed with new adventures in the parks!
All 4 parks have safely and successfully reopened, character dining has returned, as well as character meet & greets, fireworks, parades, shows and more. Not to mention, the new Genie+ and addition of Lightning Lane selections are available to help maximize your time in each park. I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled we are to see the Disney parks returning back to normal!
In addition to celebrating Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary through March of 2023, below are all of the new attractions that have recently opened and/or are expected to open by 2023:
- Tron Lightcycle Run
- Reimagined Splash Mountain featuring Princess & The Frog
- Revamped Jungle Cruise
- Reopening of the Walt Disney World Railroad
- New Enchantment nighttime fireworks show!
- Space 220 Restaurant & Lounge
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Play Pavilion
- Moana’s Journey of Water
- New Harmonious nighttime fireworks show!
- Spaceship Earth overhaul & addition of Story Lights
- Star Wars: Galactic Star Cruiser – brand new Star Wars resort
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Woody’s Roundup Rodeo Character Dining
- New! Disney KiteTails show
- Reimagined Finding Nemo the Musical
As you can tell, I am very excited for a new season of Walt Disney World experiences to be released a hope to work with you in planning your family’s magical vacation! Which experiences are you most excited about?!
As always, to start planning your next vacation today, simply request your quote here!