This morning the Orlando task force met with Disney and new official information has been released regarding the reopening of Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World will begin their phased reopening in the following order:
- Magic Kingdom + Animal Kingdom: July 11, 2020
- Epcot + Hollywood Studios: July 15, 2020
- Disney Springs: Currently open
The following health & safety protocols will be in place:
- Reduced capacity in the parks & restaurants
- Required face coverings while on property
- Temperature screenings for cast & guests
- Physical distancing
- Reduced capacity of theme parks, restaurants, retail, attractions, buses, monorails & other transportation
- Temporary suspension of certain crowd gathering activities, such as fireworks & parades
- More frequent cleaning across high tough locations
- Contactless payments with MagicBands, Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Cashless transactions at restaurants and retail
- Further enabled mobile ordering at food and beverage locations
- Temporary suspension of high touch experiences
- Reduction of guest & cast member contact points
We are staying abreast this very fluid situation and will provide more information as it is provided to us.
If you are an existing client, we will be reaching out to you directly but please let us know if you have any concerns regarding your Walt Disney World reservation in the meantime.
If you would like to start planning your future Walt Disney World reservation, click here to request your complimentary quote today!