Two tickets to paradise, please!
Many of you are itching for a beach getaway but aren’t sure where to start, which destination(s) to consider and most importantly, which destinations are open to travelers.
When it comes to choosing a destination, it’s so important to know each country’s guidelines and restrictions before making travel arrangements. Whether it be an anniversary celebration, a group vacation or a family getaway, I’ve rounded up some of the most popular beach destinations to travel to right now, as well as the pre-travel requirements for each.
- Mexico: no pre-travel COVID testing required
- Dominican Republic: no pre-travel COVID testing required
- Aruba: no pre-travel COVID testing required (tested upon arrival)
- Jamaica: 10-day pre-travel COVID test required
- St. Lucia: 7-day pre-travel COVID test required
- Antigua & Barbuda: 7-day pre-travel COVID test required (possible secondary COVID test required during vacation)
- Grenada: 7-day pre-travel COVID test required
- Bahamas: 5-day pre-travel COVID test required
- Turks & Caicos: 5-day pre-travel COVID test required
Certain destinations are requiring health authorizations to be completed and submitted before arrival as well. As with everything in 2020, these guidelines are changing by the day. That’s where we step in and ensure you have all of the necessary testing and documents required by each country just in time for your trip!
As always, we would love to help plan your tropical escape to paradise and help guide you through the planning to ensure all requirements are met. Click here to request your quote today and let’s get that vacation on the calendar!
If you had two tickets to paradise right now, where would you go?